Tracks include:

2.Intro - dj Kentaro
3.Diverse Doctrine Version- The Village Bunch
4.Diverse Doctrine Dub-The Village Bunch
5.Hello Love Brother - Prince Far I
6.Big Fight Dub - Prince Far I
7.Shake The Nation - Prince Far I
8.Kunta Kinte-The Revolutionaries
9.Beware Version-The Revolutionaries
10.Song My Mother Used To Sing-Dennis Brown
11.Jerusalem-Devon Irons
12.Freedom - Earl 16
13.Roots Kunta Kinte-Joe Gibbs & the Professionals
14.Mozabites - Prince Far I
15.The Encounter - Prince Far I -
16.Swell Headed Version-The Revolutionaries
17.False Rumour Version - King Tubby
18.Jah Creation Version- The Revolutionaries
19.Shaka The Great- The Overnight Players
20.Road Runner- Sound Unlimited
21.Journey To Freedom-Joe Higgs
22.A Message - Prince Far I
23.Future Dub - Upsetter
24.Internal Dub - Prince Far I
25.Out of the Abyss - Prince Far I
26.Low Gravity - Prince Far I
27.Disco Jack Version-Jackie Mittoo
28.Jah Will Provide- Hugh Mundell
29.I'm A Free Man - Freddie McKay

Born and raised in Japan Kentaro is not only hugely popular at home but he also travels all around the world playing to audiences in Europe and the USA.

When we asked him if he would be interested in this project he was immediately positive and enthusiastic as he nearly became a reggae sound system selector before starting to move towards hip hop and dance music.

It's a unique album with a strong leaning towards the more dub and instrumental side in the track selection which we felt would be a lot tougher for Kentaro to mix. However, we think he has done an exceptional job and are really, really pleased with the results. It's the first time we have taken on such a project and, hopefully, it will bring a different perspective to some classic reggae tracks.

download


Flickr Big Photos - download photo